There are few better feelings in the world than staring into a packed fridge or freezer on a Sunday night and knowing you have all of your meals for the week totally prepped and ready to go. Eliminating that hassle during a busy work week can make a huge difference when you’re trying to stay on track for eating healthy; especially around the holidays and busier times of the year. Luckily, there are a ton of delicious, healthy no-cook recipe ideas out there that don’t involve using the stove or oven, and they really come in handy for those days (or weeks) that you just need to quickly prep your week ahead. Here are some of our favorite no-cook meal prep recipes!
Easy Meal Prep Burrito Bowls
These meal prep burrito bowls are delicious and make a great healthy lunch for the work week. Who can say no to making four awesome lunches in ten or fifteen minutes?! You can customize these any way you like, but we love the Mexican-inspired flavor profile and always include plenty of avocado, chicken, beans, and frozen corn. Simply pack one meal prep container each day to take with you, then heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until hot.
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced, shredded or sliced
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 14-oz can black beans, drained
- 1 7-oz can diced green chiles
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- Green onion, diced
- Optional: brown rice, black olives, green chile sauce, tomatoes.
- Gather four meal prep containers and add 1 cup diced chicken, ½ cup sweet corn, and ¼ of the shredded lettuce.
- Divide the can of beans evenly among all four containers.
- Next, divide the green chiles evenly among the containers.
- Top with 2 Tbsp salsa and ¼ of the diced green onion.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Chickpea, Avocado, Egg Wrap
This vegetarian wrap has lots of different textures—from avocado, mashed chickpeas, dressed kale, and hard-boiled egg. You can buy bags of hard-boiled eggs at the grocery store, but if you’d rather make them yourself, that works too! Get the recipe here.
- 1 cup kale, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp California Citrus Seasoning
- ¼ cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (10 inches)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, thinly sliced
- ¼ avocado, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine kale, oil, vinegar, and California Citrus seasoning.
- Massage vinaigrette into kale until leaves start to soften, about 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mash chickpeas with yogurt. Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble wrap: Spread chickpea-yogurt mixture over tortilla. Top with kale, egg, and avocado.
- Transfer to an airtight container or lunchbox. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
In this post:
California Citrus Seasoning
Our California Citrus spice mix makes a brilliant pairing to any roasted, seared, grilled, or baked vegetable, chicken, or fish, adding that its lovely, fruity flavor brings a unique taste to the table that reminds you of sweltering summer afternoons and cool summer evenings.
Breakfast Parfait in a Jar
These make-ahead Fruit & Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits are a quick and easy gluten-free breakfast recipe. This is a yummy breakfast meal prep idea any day of the week! Just pack everything into a wide-mouth, quart-size mason jar and you’re ready to go with a quick breakfast to-go.
- 6-oz Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup certified gluten-free old-fashioned oats (raw)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons milk, any kind
- 1 cup frozen mixed fruit and berries
- Stir together yogurt, oats, chia seeds, and milk in a bowl.
- Layer half inside a wide-mouth mason jar or tall container, then add half the frozen fruit and berries.
- Layer in remaining yogurt and berries then refrigerate at least overnight and up to 3 days.
Greek Chicken Salad with Pita
If you’re craving something extra savory, try opting for a Greek salad. Olives and feta are rich and salty, while cucumbers and tomatoes are refreshing and crunchy. Shredded rotisserie chicken adds some protein, and pita triangles round the whole thing out! Added bonus: you don’t need to worry about this salad getting soggy as it sits in the fridge.
- 3 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped
- 1-ounce feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch Greek Seasoning
- 1 whole wheat pita, cut in triangles
- In an airtight container or lunchbox, toss together all ingredients except pita.
- Nestle pita triangles beside salad in container.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
In this post:
Sometimes, you just want to get back to the classics. And by classics, we’re of course talking about ancient Greece!
Roasted Red Pepper Veggie Wraps
Lunch-to-go never looked so good – and healthy! Try these portable veggie wraps with any flavor of hummus you pke and whatever crisp veggies you have on hand.
- 1 ½ cups roasted red pepper hummus
- 4 (8-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups bagged spinach and baby kale blend
- 1 large orange bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Spread about ⅓ cup hummus over each tortilla, leaving a ½ -inch border around edges.
- Top each with ½ cup spinach and kale blend, one-fourth of bell pepper, 3 tablespoons goat cheese, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Roll up wraps.
- If desired, heat in microwave or in a toaster oven for a few minutes until warm.
- Pack in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Enter your email to get the latest updates and offers from Eat Clean Meal prep sent directly to your inbox!
What We're All About
Empowering you to live a healthy lifestyle with quality meal prep delivery and supplies to enhance your prep experience.
Save time and reduce stress knowing that you’ll receive the best of our products and services time and time again.
Feel the satisfaction (guaranteed!) of complete customer care, great products, bountiful options, and happy taste buds.
Have peace of mind by staying in touch with us. Have questions or concerns? No problem, we are here for you. Just contact us!